- 1 Takedollargeneral-Take Dollar General Survey@www.dgcustomerfirst.com
- 2 Takedollargeneral-Dollar General Survey Rewards
- 3 Dollar General Guest Experience Survey Steps
- 4 Dollar General Customer Care Service
- 5 About Dollar General
Takedollargeneral-Take Dollar General Survey@www.dgcustomerfirst.com
If you searching for the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction survey then you reach the right place. In this article, I have mentioned all the information about Dollar General Feedback Survey. You just need to spend your 10 to 15 minutes for the Dollar General Guest Satisfaction Survey and win some special gifts from Dollar General.
In this article, I am providing you with all the rules and steps of the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey. Dollar General takes a survey from their customer and improves their work. You can Win $100 gift card.
You may also click here,
- Tellpizzahut Survey
- Tellsubway Survey
- Pei Wei Survey
- Panda Express Survey
- Domino’s survey
- Frankie and Benny’s guest survey
- TellMaggianos-Maggianos Survey
Takedollargeneral-Dollar General Survey Rewards
- $100 Gift Card
- Free Coupon Prize
Takedollargeneral-Dollar General Guest Experience Survey Rules
Follow below rules of Dollar General Guest Experience Survey.
- Your age must be 18 years or older.
- You must have an electronic device.
- A device is like,
- Personal computer or
- Basic understanding of English, Spanish language.
- You must have legal residential of USA or UK.
- The device must have reliable internet connectivity.
- You must have the Dollar General Purchase receipt.
- Only one the Dollar General Purchase receipt can redeem one time.
- You cannot transfer Discount coupon code into cash.
- The only participant can use this the Dollar General coupon code(Cannot allow for family or friends).
- Dollar General staff member, Office worker or director and their family member cannot be allowed to participate in this the Dollar General Guest Satisfaction Survey.
- You have to use coupon code into valid time period given by the company.
Takedollargeneral-Dollar General Guest Experience Survey Requirements
- Your age must be 18 years or older.
- An electronic device having internet connectivity.
- You must have legal residence of the United state of America.
- Basic understanding of English and Spanish language.
- Any of the device like Mobile, Laptop or Personal Computer.
- Required latest Dollar General Purchase Receipt.
- The validity of Dollar General Receipt within 30 days.
Dollar General Guest Experience Survey Steps
- Visit the official survey website of Dollar General at www.dgcustomerfirst.com.
- Welcome to the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Enter time, Store Number and 15 digit survey code for the survey.
- Click on the “Start” button and go to the next page.
- Answered the question of the survey.
- Provide your personal information and submit the survey.
- Enjoy your gift card.
Dollar General Survey Questions
- Test and quality of food.
- Overall food prices.
- Availability of food items.
- Quality of food.
- Good services at a restaurant.
- The speediness of your order.
- Friendliness and behavior of staff.
- Cleanliness of restaurant.
- Customer’s Overall satisfaction.
- Communication between staff and customer
- The overall experience of the restaurant.
- Have you faced any problems?
Dollar General Customer Care Service
Dollar General Customer Care Service Phone Number:- 877-463-1553
Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey official Website:- www.dgcustomerfirst.com
Dollar General Official Website:- www.dollargeneral.com
About Dollar General
Dollar General Corporation is an American chain of variety stores headquartered in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. As of July 2018, Dollar General operates 15,000 stores in 45 of the 48 contiguous United States (the exceptions being three states in the northwest: Idaho, Montana, and Washington).
The company first began in 1939 as a family-owned business called J.L. Turner and Son in Scottsville, Kentucky by James Luther Turner and Cal Turner. In 1968, the name changed to Dollar General Corporation and the company went public on the New York Stock Exchange.
(as J.L. Turner and Son)|
1968 (as Dollar General Corporation)
|Founders||James Luther Turner
|Headquarters||100 Mission Ridge,
Number of locations
|15,000 stores as of July 2018|
|Contiguous United States(except for the Northwest)|
|Michael M. Calbert (Chairman)
Todd Vasos (CEO)
John W. Garratt (CFO)
|Products||Clothing, cleaning supplies, home decor, health & beauty aids, pet supplies, toys, seasonal items, and grocery.|
Hope you liked this article about Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey. Hope you complete the survey and you get the Dollar General Survey Coupon Code for a $100 gift card. Use your latest Dollar General Purchase receipt and you finished this survey so you can win the gift card. In this article, I have tried my best to guide you for your Dollar General Guest Satisfaction Survey but still, if you have any query please mention in below comment box.
If you liked this article please share with your family and friends. You can also read my other articles at www.takesurvey.info.